About Us

International Combustion commenced operations in the year 1936 based in Calcutta as a trading house representing the interests of International Combustion, U.K. In 1974 the Company changed its status from Private to Public Limited Company.

In 1961, the Company started its manufacturing activities, and presently has three business divisions:-

  Heavy Engineering Division- Nagpur & Kolkata factory
  Bauer Division- Aurangabad factory
  Project plant systems

From a modest beginning with manufacture of mineral grinding mills, the Company today serves all the major core industries with a specialised range of products which include, Vibrating Screens and Feeders, cone crushers, Bulk Material Handling Equipment,mining haulages, Raymond Grinding Mills, Air Classifiers and Flash Drying systems and Geared Motors and Gear Boxes.

Foreign technical collaborations and licensing agreements with world leaders in the respective product groups have ensured manufacture of premium quality equipment.

Fully equipped manufacturing facilities at Calcutta, Nagpur and Aurangabad ensure total control over production and product quality.

Nagpur Factory
 
Kolkata Factory
 
Aurangabad Factory